When you begin the keto regimen, it makes you feel so great that it quickly turns into a way of life and you begin to turn to more beneficial foods, home-grown products, organic ingredients, and super-foods.
You believe that everything you are doing is right and your progress makes you euphoric.
But a day comes when you test your ketones, and the test shows them to be in the low range. The following day you get the same bad results, and the one after that and so on. Even after two months the number on your scale has not moved downwards yet.
If you have no idea why this is happening, check out our tricks and tips list. You might run into an unexpected solution!
Useful Keto Tips & Tricks That Will Increase Production Of Ketones
1. Breath ketones analyzersare a far more reliable indicator than urine strips when it comes to checking your ketones
2. Eat when hungry only. The traditional three meals are more linked to culture than to your body needs.
3. Do not think that if your diet is low in fats and low in carbs you will lose more weight in a shorter period. This is a big, potentially dangerous mistake.
4. Be aware of concealed carbs in food. Make sure to check the ingredients list to see if there are any sugars.
5. Intermittent Fasting is beneficial and can help you.
6. Diversity is key. You cannot only eat bacon and eggs. When you run out of cooking ideas, browse for them on the Internet. You will discover numerous new and interesting cooking
7. Increase the intake of healthy fats. Add a teaspoon of coconut oil to your coffee or tea cups.
8. Add one teaspoon of chia seeds to all your meals. This will give you a feeling of fullness.
9. Eat proteins in moderation. When we eat too much protein, the liver creates glucose from proteins, and the body doesn’t produce ketones.
10. Buy fatty meat cuts. Completely forget about lean meats.